At Clinic of Excellence “Plasis”, we offer the most up-to-date techniques for correcting or improving anything that time has taken away or mother-nature may have overlooked. Whether our patients long for a more youthful appearance, seek to correct imperfections or desire to enhance their body, Dr. Tzamantaki and her experienced team, are waiting to serve your every need. In our clinic, our philosophy is that all of our patients are “Very Important People” and we strive to bring a VIP touch to each patient’s experience.
Patients from all over the world, fly in to have their face and breast reshaping surgeries, performed by Dr. Tzamantaki and Dr. Krasonikolakis. We make it easy for you to do the same! Whether you are in performance arts, a high profile position or simply, just want to maintain your privacy. We have the VIP TRAVEL PROGRAM, that provides you with the most convenient, discreet and complete care package.
VIP PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTATION
Always striving to keep things as convenient as possible for our patients, we have the options for you initial consultation with Dr. Tzamantaki.
• Fly in, for a personal consultation and exam. Ideal for patients that prefer to meet their doctor in person. This option allows you to a face-to-face consultation with Dr. Tzamantaki. It is important to her, to exam your face/ breast/ body from up close. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to experience the 3D Vectra XT imagine system, that will give you the chance to preview how you could look after surgery.
• Another option that we offer is a virtual option, where Dr. Tzamantaki can still assess your goals over Skype and determine which options are best for you.
Regardless which option you choose, during your consultation, Dr. Tzamantaki will determine whether or not you are a good candidate for a Face Lift, Breast Reshaping or Body Sculpting. The doctor will present you with the best option regarding procedures and implant types. Our patient coordinator will contact you to provide advice on preparing for the assessment, as well as advising you on any applicable fees and related expenses, such as hotel and/or post-operative accommodations.
VIP PLASTIC SURGERY: Available Packages
As far as accommodations are concerned, there are three different hotels to choose from; “King George Hotel”, “Grand Bretagne Hotel” and “Divani Apollon Pallace & Thalasso”. The VIP package includes the operation costs and the limousine service that will pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel of your choice.
VIP PLASTIC SURGERY: Moving Forward
Once you decide to go ahead with the proposed VIP Plastic Surgery, the scheduling process begins!
• Choose a date: our patient coordinator will contact you with the available open dates. In order to reserve a date, you will be required to put down a deposit with final payment collected at the pre-operative visit. For your convenience, we accept all major credit and debit cards. After a date is scheduled, we will email you with all of the consent forms and instructions for you to go through before your arrival.
• Day 1: Pre-Surgical tests and consultation are very important! We start with physical examination and go through the post-operative instructions, to ensure your recovery quickly and without any issues. We will review and you will have to sign all consent forms. Additionally, we will answer any and all questions or concerns that may derive.
• Day 2: Surgery! All pre-surgical tests are generally performed the day before and at that morning we will be ready for your operation. Surgery is performed at Hospital “Omilos Iatriko Athinon” Clinic at Paleo Faliro, that is located at Areos 36 Street, the center of the Athenian Riviera. The length of the time in the surgery room, many vary. Generally, you spend the night in the hospital to ensure your total safety.
VIP PLASTIC SURGERY: Recovery
Recovery time varies, depending on the type and the extent of the procedure(s) performed. You can expect a 3 to 12 days stay in Athens, while you heal. For an additional fee, nursing care is also available. The VIP Package includes all post- operative follow-up examinations, overseen personally by Dr. Tzamantaki, since the time to be safe and healed properly. Following our post-op guidelines, is essential for a speedy and full recovery, as well as a pleasant trip back home. Your health and safety are always our number one priority. Should you need medical assistance, or just feel like you do, after returning home, our staff and Dr. Tzamantaki, will assist you via email, phone, Skype or any other option that facilitates our communication.
With our VIP Plastic Surgery program, you will return from your “vacation”, looking and feeling rested and rejuvenated!
To receive a consultation, request your appointment online and schedule your visit during one of the select times our surgeons have set aside exclusively for Web visitors.